Join Our Team
Helping People Live Life to the Fullest
As a part of our team, you’ll contribute to our greater goal of fostering pride and a strong sense of community in every region we serve. No matter what your role here, you’ll ultimately help people live life to the fullest by ensuring the place they call home – whether it’s a space in an RV park, a new manufactured home, or a close-knit community to retire in – is safe, clean, comfortable, and welcoming.
Types of Roles We Hire
View the full list of our current open positions to see if we are hiring for a particular role or others not listed here.
- Property maintenance technician
- Property manager (community leader)
- Various roles in human resources, finance and accounting, IT, operations, marketing and sales
Monte Christo Communities
- Integrity – As good stewards, we hold ourselves to a standard of honest and moral principles each day.
- Excellence – As good stewards, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of performance and operational efficiency in carrying out our duties each day.
- Team – As good stewards, we work together and communicate in a candid, yet considerate, manner in our dealings with each other in pursuit of our Purpose each day.
- Respect – As good stewards, we treat our residents and team with fairness, dignity, and positivity in all circumstances each day.
- Accountability – As good stewards, we embrace our role and responsibility and own up to fulfilling it without excuse each day.
- Our Community Leaders will know each Resident and communicate frequently, always living our Purpose and upholding our Values.
- All calls will be answered or returned promptly achieving Full Occupancy and 5 Star Reviews
- Our Community Office/Residence will set model standards and Common Areas will be functional, clean, and well lit.
- Our Communities will maintain high cleanliness standards, always free of trash and debris.
- Our Landscaping will be well-maintained, reflecting our Pride and Respect for our Communities and Residents.
- Available homes and spaces will be clearly signed and marketed, achieving full Occupancy.We take pride in our Community Standards, so all violations of our park rules and regulations will be identified and addressed for immediate correction.